WelCome To the Best Gadgets blog on Internet :-)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Tunebug and other fun with NXT Technology

The Tunebug and other fun with NXT Technology

Some of you may remember when I reported on Teac’s new iPod Docking Station that uses the NXT flat speaker system. Ever since then, I just keep running into NXT products. Last night, I opened the Soundbag that I received from the Sharper Image party, and the NXT logo was there.

This morning, I attended the NXT breakfast at CES and I discovered another nifty product that uses NXT’s Surface Surround Sound technology. The Tunebug, designed by Silicon Valley Global, has the unique ability to turn any flat surface into a speaker.

In order to prove this, Dick Brown, president of Silicon Valley Global, placed the Tunebug on an ordinary piece of cardboard. He held the cardboard out like a tiny diving board, and I could hear clear sound as the flat surface became a speaker.

No comments: