WelCome To the Best Gadgets blog on Internet :-)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Electrolux Dishwasher uses Wind and UV Rays to Clean


I don’t have a dishwasher in my house, other than my wife and myself, of course. Many people complain that dishwashers waste too much water between cycles, but there isn’t a better to way to wash them other than spraying them with gallons of scalding hot water.

It would appear that there is another way to clean dishes with this concept device known as the Electrolux Wind Washer. It does this by using air and UV rays for cleaning.

Yeah, don’t ask me how air and UV rays can clean a dish, unless there is some serious high pressured air going on. I would imagine that you would have to affix this to a big and loud air compressor to make that work.

Also, it seems to be made for just two plates. What kind of pathetic dishwasher is capable of just two plates?

Okay, this is only a concept for now, so I’m not going to be too picky. Hopefully someone will eventually create a full-sized dishwasher, but I’m not certain how it will get the angles on all the plates. Since the plates are sandwiched in there, I am assuming that this process only works if the plates are hit on both sides by air and UV rays.

While we’re at it, lets talk about glasses and silverware. How is it going to do those? Okay, this new technology has a lot of bugs in it, but you have to give credit to these innovators for trying to save water and doing something different.

No comments: